Are you seriously considering building a shell pool to enjoy the pleasures of swimming in the coming summer season? You’re quite right! But before jumping into the deep end, it’s essential to think ahead about the various pieces of equipment you’re going to install. Whether it’s the filtration of your poolits safety or your comfort, you need to think carefully before making the right choice.
Without further ado, discover in this article the different equipment you need to consider before construction of your pool.
The essential elements for the operation of a shell pool
Today, a wide range of pool equipment and accessories are available on the market. While some devices are optional and essentially dedicated to the comfort and aesthetics of your outdoor space, others are essential to the proper operation of your pool.
Here’s a closer look at what you need to bear in mind before starting your pool project :
– Pool filtration By preventing the proliferation of bacteria inside your pool, the filtration systemn guarantees optimum water quality. To ensure filtration of your pool, there are three main installations: the filter, the pump and the skimmer.
- Filter: sand filter, cartridge filter or diatomaceous earth filter – compare the different systems and choose the one that suits you best.
- Filtration pump This equipment is used to circulate pool water through the filter. Here, the choice will depend above all on the volume of water in your pond. The larger your pool, the greater the filtration rate.
- Skimmer: no filtration without this device. The skimmer allows the water in your pool to be sucked up by the pump and sent to the filter for cleaning.
– Pool safety Since 2004, all in-ground pools must be equipped with a standardized safety device to prevent the risk of drowning. A number of safety devices are available for this purpose:
- Pool enclosure ;
- Pool cover ;
- Security alarm ;
- Safety barriers.
– Equipment room Your pool equipment needs to be protected from the elements if it is to function properly over the long term. To achieve this, the implementation of a equipment room around your pool is an essential step. Depending on the surface area of your premises, you can also take advantage of the space available to store your cleaning products or the various accessories (inflatable games, floating deckchairs, etc.) that you and your children need for swimming.
Optional equipment for a shell pool, for even more bathing pleasure
In addition to the equipment you need to keep your shell pool running smoothly, we can also install a number of devices to make your next swim even more comfortable. These include:
– the pool heating Depending on where you live, you may choose to install a heating system for your pool. heating system for your pool. This way, you can extend the swimming season and enjoy water at the right temperature in all circumstances. However, you should make sure you have all the information you need beforehand. building your pool to facilitate the installation of your heating system. Although there are a number of heating solutions on the market, Aboral recommends the installation of heat pumps, for the best value for money.
More than just a gadget, installing an LED lighting inside your shell pool is essential for owners who want to create a relaxing atmosphere after dark. Thanks to the rays of light, you’ll transform your bathing area into a warm and inviting place, ideal for welcoming friends on a summer’s evening. Beyond the aesthetic aspect, having a submersible pool lighting for improved visibility and safety. safety for night swimmers. Once again, it’s best to plan for this upstream installation of your shell pool construction project.
Now you know everything you need to know about the various items of equipment you need to have in place before you start building your building your pond ! Now it’s up to you to choose the essential equipment that will transform your bathing into a unique moment of relaxation. For further details on the various schemes, please contact our expert team. She’ll be happy to put her expertise at your service to help you every step of the way!Configure your pool online Back to news